Management and Operation
of Storage Terminals
We provide a full scope of services ranging from the supply of trained manpower for terminal operations to a total management package, where we accept full responsibility for the operation and maintenance of a client’s facilities.
Supply of personnel for terminal operation
PORB can supply a team of terminal operation from terminal managers to technician and operators to represent the facility in a transfer to or from a ship or barge to the terminal.
- Vessel mooring and securement
- Pre-transfer conference with vessel personnel including statutory Health and Safety Executive (HSE) validation
- Complete documentation per regulatory and facility requirements
- Control product flow ashore during transfer
Terminal management services
PORB can undertake the complete operation of a terminal facility, including:
- Operations (including safe working practices)
- Emergency response
- Procedural writing
We also offer our clients a complete terminal management package to cover:
- Pollution prevention, contingency planning, and spill response
- Operating procedure development and regulatory compliance
- Miscellaneous maintenance for support of the facility
- Administrative systems for inventory management and order processing
Currently, PORB is managing the full operation for an oil storage terminal with a capacity of 220,598 m3 in Port Klang, Malaysia.